Unless otherwise stated, all buffs and bonuses may stack with other bonuses. Unless otherwise stated, all buffs and debuffs are removed when battle ends.
- Adaptability: When this Pokémon uses a Moves of the same Type, take +1 Battle
- Aerilate: Normal-type Moves have the attributes of Flying-type moves.
- Aftermath: If this Pokémon faints to a move that makes contact, do 1 damage to opponent.
- Air Lock: When this Pokémon enters battle, all Weather disappears. Outside of battle, this Pokémon gets +1 to solving problems related to weather.
- Analytic: If this Pokémon is present and has a positive Bond with their trainer, their trainer can take +1 Wits ongoing
- Anger Point: If the opponent rolls a 12 on their dice before modifiers (aka a natural 12) at any time during the Pokémon phase, this Pokémon takes +1 Battle until the end of the battle. (only triggers once per battle)
- Anticipation: The GM must tell you if the opposing Pokémon has any Moves that are super effective against this Pokémon. Trainer gets +1 to Use Intuition when this Pokémon is present
- Arena Trap: Opposing Pokémon can never flee from battle. Wild Pokémon are easier to find.
- Aroma Veil: This Pokémon and its allies are unaffected by attacks that limit its move choices (Taunt, Disable, Encore, etc)
- As One: Combines the effects of both Calyrex's Unnerve Ability and Glastrier's Chilling Neigh Ability/Spectrier's Grim Neigh Ability.
- Aura Break: Opponents with Fairy Aura or Dark Aura take -1 Battle instead of +1 Battle in regards to the effect of their ability.
- Bad Dreams: At the end of each turn, the opponent Pokémon has a 2/6 chance of taking 1 Damage if asleep.
- Ball Fetch: If this Pokémon is outside of their Pokéball and has a positive Bond with their trainer, and the trainer tries to Solve a Problem related to catching thrown objects, they can act as if they had rolled a 7-9.
- Battery: Allies get +1 Battle when they use special moves.
- Battle Armor: 1/6 chance of resisting 1 Damage each turn
- Battle Bond: +1 Bond (permanent) each time this Pokémon KO's an opponent.
- Beast Boost: +1 Battle each each time this Pokémon KO's an opponent.
- Berserk: +1 Battle when this Pokémon reaches half HP or less (rounded down.)
- Big Pecks: Immune to opposing Pokémon's effects that would prevent it from resisting damage.
- Blaze: +1 Damage when using Fire Moves when this Pokémon reaches 1/3rd HP or less (rounded down.)
- Bulletproof: Resist all damage from ball and bomb moves.
- Cacophony: See Soundproof
- Cheek Pouch: Restore 1 HP when this Pokémon eats a berry, on top of other berry effects.
- Chilling Neigh: +1 Battle each each time this Pokémon KO's an opponent.
- Chlorophyll: +1 Battle in sunny Weather
- Clear Body: Battle stat cannot be lowered.
- Cloud Nine: When this Pokémon enters battle, all Weather disappears. Outside of battle, this Pokémon gets +1 to solving problems related to weather.
- Color Change: The Pokémon's type becomes the type of the move used on it.
- Comatose: Is asleep an will not wake up. Can attack while asleep.
- Corrosion: Its moves can poison any Type of Pokémon, even steel and poison types. Outside of battle, its poison moves are even more potent, able to damage and melt through any type of material.
Healer: 2/6 chance to cure ally's status condition at the end of each turn. Outside of battle, can freely cure status conditions of other Pokémon.
- Swift Swim: +1 Battle while in rain. +1 Fitness ongoing when present.
- Synchronize: When this Pokémon has any status condition, its opponent will get the same condition.
- Telepathy: Avoids all damage from moves used by allies. Out of battle, can communicate telepathically with its trainer at a Bond of 3 or higher.